1. Position your laptop on a desk or table so that the top of the screen is at eye level (Use some books to raise your computer if you need to)
2. Use a separate keyboard and mouse if working from a laptop
3. Keep your back and hips against the back of your chair (Use back support like a firm pillow or a rolled-up towel)
4. If your chair is too low, sit on a cushion to raise your seat height
5. Keep your ears over the tops of your shoulders
6. Keep both feet flat on the ground with your knees bent at 90 degrees
7. Avoid leaning to one side
8. Keep forearms resting on your desk with a 90-degree bend in your elbows
9. Periodically check that your shoulders are rolled back and that you’re not slouching forward
10.Take a break every hour to stand and stretch
11.Whatever you do, Do NOT sit on your sofa with your computer in your lap!
Message from Farkas Chiropractic:
Times like these make us realize how important the health of our family and friends truly is. To show you how much we care, we want to give you a special new patient certificate to help you & your family stay healthy during these trying times. Chiropractic Care is essential in ensuring your nervous system is functioning at 100% and is critical in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. To take advantage of this certificate, call Farkas Chiropractic at any of their locations and mention the “Gift of Health”!
For more info: www.farkasclinic.com