HAPPY LONGEST DAY OF THE YEAR!
What better place to kickoff summer than at our favorite spot: Pelican’s Snoballs Fort Myers Beach!
Never been to Pelican’s before? Then you need to go asap because you have been missing out on the best sweet, chilled treat. My kids prefer it more than any ice cream spot in town.
Pelican’s SnoBalls is born from a New Orleans tradition of combining soft, fluffy snow with OVER 100 BOLD FLAVORS! You can kick your snoball up a notch by stuffing it with vanilla soft-serve ice cream and by adding toppings such as snocream, marshmallow, sweetened condensed milk, gummies, whipped cream, caramel, Hershey’s Chocolate syrup, sour spray, Nerds & more!!
The combinations are endless and the staff is always eager to help you figure out the snoball masterpiece fit for you!
Here are some reasons of why we love Pelican’s Snoballs and make it part of all our celebrations:
- Their syrups and ice are made in-house to give our snoballs that great taste and melt-in-your-mouth texture.
- Their syrups contain 100% Pure Cane Sugar – NO High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Their flavors are nut-free, gluten-free, fat-free, & cholesterol-free (unless you add snocream, of course!)
- They offer sugar free & dye free flavors. This momma loves the sugar free Cherry Cola!
- They have Pup Cups for just $1.
- They are locally owned & operated!
- It is yummy and refreshing