In a Covid Funk here some ideas to get your family’s mind, body, and spirit back to life again.
- Take a walk. Join a group, challenge yourself to 50 miles a month.
- Bike trails alone, as a couple, or as a family.
- Download an app so you can learn a new skill Duolingo, Birdnet, or Flowkey. Have your children join the fun.
- Karaoke night pick a theme 80s, 90s, or Motown. Virtual or in-person, don’t forget the mic Ladies.
- Do a read-aloud Instagram live great to entertain young children in your family. Disguise your voice and wear a mask.
- Puppet shows are a blast. Shadow Puppets, Sock Puppets, or Paper Mache pic your poison work daily, and at the end of the week perform your masterpiece.
- Organize a Virtual Ladies Night at your computer with wine or ale. Sip, paint, or polish your nails. To moderate write topics in a slide-show and start a timer for each category. You can even order from the same restaurant Uber Eats Business Meeting.
- Help the kids create costumes and backgrounds, then lay back sip, and laugh but only when appropriate.
- Play “Name that Tune” virtually or in person. Then everyone got to sing along this-is so out of tune virtually but hilarious.
- Do a creative sprint (a random art competition) with friends as a Facebook or Instagram group.
This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. Photo credit is RF123.