Calling all history buffs! Colonial Williamsburg has brought the newest family-friendly evening experience to the Governor’s Palace Gardens called CW Lights! This magical glow event will you will be able to see the transformed world-class gardens into an illuminating Spring bloom like never before. This event brings out all of the finest 18th-century entertainments while you stroll through the enchanted gardens.
Here is what you need to know!
- All guests are required to wear face masks indoors and outdoors per Virginia Executive Order 72. Face coverings will be worn by Colonial Williamsburg staff.
- Due to capacity restrictions, timed tickets are limited.
- Please note that this event is not ADA accessible. The terrain of the gardens requires guests to travel up and down stairs without ramps and handrails, and through uneven oyster shell pathways that make it especially difficult for those with mobility issues and those in wheelchairs. Service animals are welcome.
- No stroboscopic lights will be used.
- CW Lights is a walking experience, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Pets are not permitted for this event.
Get Tickets—-> Colonial Williamsburg
For more information on CW Lights make sure you visit the website today!