These past few days of cold weather had me dreaming of my Summer road trip to Key West. If you are looking for a place to escape of maybe your lost shaker of salt, then I highly suggest taking a road trip to Margaritaville Resort & Marina in Key West. It is the perfect hotel for a fun yet relaxing weekend in the sun. From the tropical pool vibes and beautiful outdoor oceanfront dining to the spacious, modern room with an ideal island location, I found myself completely relaxed from the moment we arrived.
THE ROOMS AT THE MARGARITAVILLE KEY WEST RESORT
This resort is beautiful and the rooms are fabulous. Out of 178 spacious rooms, each with a beautiful view of the ocean, pool, or life in Old Town – you can choose which room you prefer. We scored a one bedroom suite overlooking the most perfect sunsets. The view and the breeze felt magical and I know you guys will love it too. All rooms are elegantly styled to put you in vacation mode immediately.
Here are the other amenities which are on all of the guestrooms and suites:
- Plush Bedding
- Spacious Bathroom and Shower
- Bathrobes and Premium Bath Products
- Wireless Internet Access
- Work Desk
- Single Cup Coffee Maker
- Ceiling Fan
- 100% Non-Smoking Guest Room
- 24-Hour Room Service (limited service during some hours)
- Make-up/Shaving Mirror
- Radio/Alarm Clock with iPod Connection
- Iron and Ironing Board
THE FOOD AT THE MARGARITAVILLE KEY WEST RESORT
Whether you prefer dining by the pool, watching the sunset, or simply staying in your room – this hotel will meet your wants. The property has 3 onsite restaurants and bars. Dinner at Bistro245 was by far my favorite meal of the entire SUMMER!
- Bistro245 – You can choose to eat either indoors or outside where you will have stunning views of the Key West Harbor (especially if you dine during the sunset hour).. They host Sunday brunches with complimentary champagne service. They serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and wine. I loved the Eggs Benedict!
- Castaways Bar – Eat seated in very comfortable chairs and couches!
- Sunset Deck – The place offers great food and drinks during the nightly Sunset Celebration.
There is so much to do without going far. Margaritaville’s marina location and close proximity to Duval street (an easy 5-minute walk) makes it the perfect home-spot for your Key West adventures. But if you’re the type who prefers to spend your getaways sitting poolside sipping margaritas, this place is also for you. I am somewhere in the middle, so our ideal property offers both- and that’s exactly what we found in Margaritaville!
FOR MORE INFORMATION TO HELP YOU PLAN YOUR NEXT KEY WEST ROAD TRIP, VISIT WWW.MARGARITAVILLEKEYWESTRESORT.COM