It’s Valentin’e Week. Which makes me think about all the candy being sold and eaten. If you love candy but love sticking to your no candy resolution more, then you will love these no bake truffles. With a few common ingredients and simple steps I can enjoy a delicious sweet bite without sacrificing my goals. These truffles are perfect for an afternoon break or paired with morning coffee!
1. Chop unsweetened chocolate and set aside in a heat resistant bowl
2. Melt butter and stir in milk until well mixed
3. In a saucepan heat butter mixture with sugar substitute until melted but not boiling
4. Pour over chocolate and stir until smooth liquid
5. Let cool in refrigerator
6. Spoon and shape into balls then roll in walnuts