Setting New Year’s Resolutions is not just for adults. Kids have things they want to accomplish too. Helping your kids set goals for the new year is a great way to get them thinking about things they can improve on like read more books or learn to play a new sport. But as a mom, I find it fun to set goals with my kids that we can work on together.
For this new year we have decided to have a fun & adventurous 2021 by exploring more of Florida’s unique attractions. Join us in setting a goal to have more family adventures in our great state.
Here is a short list of unique places I am considering for our 2021 family adventures:
- Bike through the Everglades National Park- Did you know that the Everglades is the second largest national park in the country, smaller only than Yellowstone. This is practically in our backyard! I have been here with Emi a few years ago and want to go back with the kiddos. (the picture at the top is from my previous trip – alligators are everywhere)
- Visit the Kennedy Space Centre- Not only tour this 140,000 acre center but also watch a rocket launch
- Wonder at Coral Castle- to this day nobody knows how the method of how this mysterious structure was created is still debated by scientists and architects.
- Museum of Science and Discovery – The museum is one of the largest in Florida and is said to have the most annual visitors of any state in the US.
- Camp at Wekiwa Springs State Park – Take a dip in the icy watering hole will be fun on a hot summer day!
Do you believe in, make, and keep family resolutions? I hope you follow along with me this year to see what unique Florida attraction(s) we checked off our New Year Resolution list! CHEERS!